Do you want to feel of being athletic? Wanted to play table tennis but the sport is fail to accept you. Well here’s the answer to your problem. Read and understand the procedure and what to do about playing the “Ping-Pong” or well known as the Table tennis. Learn how to do the composition of the game. Are you ready? Let’s start the journey of knowing how to play the Ping-Pong. It is important to know how to play game. In how you can bet if you are not familiar with the game or any sport? And also how do you play Table tennis? How can you play the game without any opponent? This is the first and important things about playing this sport.
“By all means of Ping-Pong”
- Finding an opponent. How to find an opponent? You should ask for a friend who have a knowledge as a player. By this you can learn more different strategies and also in how you can play this game in a proper way. Search for a person who can play one-on-one and having an aggressive competitive action. This is another way to obtain a lot of determination. Distinguish what are the medium. You should identify what are the medium of the sport that you should be played.
a.) The ball which can be orange or white with a 40 mm size.
b.) The table that should be 2.74 meters or supposed to be 9.0 ft. long, 1.525 meters or 5 ft. wide and 0.76 meters or 2.5 ft. high.
- Ping pong paddles that are made built by wood and rubber. Although the paddle has no size regulation, choose a paddle that you can handle. Recognize on how to properly grip the paddle. Have knowledge about the grip. There are two variety styles of gripping.
a.) Pen grip or the pen hold.
b.) The shake hand grip. Decide who will serve the ball.
- After knowing who will serve the ball, you can use the other way such as:
a.) Rock, scissors. Paper
b.) Toss coin Serve the ball. The ball will tossed out of your free hand with the vertical position and a minimum of 16 centimeters or 6 inches as you hit the ball by the paddle to the opponent’s side.
- If you are playing single, you can serve in any point but if you played doubles, you and your opponent should also have alternation in serving the ball.
b.) The person who will lose the game is the responsible for serving the ball. Send the ball back. Return the ball to after being served.
a.) As the ball bounced and hit the net it will be counted to your opponent.
- Score count. As you played, you will also mark down the score
a.) Always make a legal return of the ball to have point.
b.) Do not touch the table with your hands. The score will be automatically record for your opponent.
- Fight fairly for the win. Conquest the game. As you fought for your derby in Ping pong, you should know the sportsmanship:
a.) Be fair
b.) Work hard
c.) Be honest
d.) Be patient
e.) Keep calm and serve for the win.
Those are the helpful ideas and rules that you may follow for stating the game. Those rules that are chosen will reflect what player you are. Bet for the right one. Stand straight and survive until the end with confidence until you succeed and remain the goal of achieving the top. Be proud of learning. Determination is always the main ingredients of every athlete in the ecosphere. Welcome to the world of betting. Bet for your own risk. Know the world of the Table tennis. Good Luck!